BioConnect is a rapidly-growing biometric technology and software company. We have set out on a mission to change the way society verifies identity. We believe that people want to use their true, biometric identity to verify who they are instead of relying on approximations of identity like keys, fobs, passwords and PINs that can be lost, forgotten or stolen.
In September 2021, BioConnect acquired a Narcotics Safe company called MedixSafe (www.medixsafe.com). We have combined our software technology with MedixSafe market knowledge to create an exciting Line of Business with BioConnect. To learn more: https://bioconnect.com/2021/09/02/bioconnect-announces-the-purchase-of-medixsafe-a-leading-provider-of-electronic-cabinets-and-safes-for-narcotic-key-and-asset-control/
BioConnect has an incredibly unique vision and way of doings things, much like our team members. Our team is forward thinking, self-fueled, relentlessly passionate and centered around unbeatable customer service. Our modern, open-concept office in the heart of Liberty Village, Toronto, is filled with energy, passion, and regular fun events organized by an amazing Social Squad.
What you’ll do:
Technical Account Manager, IoT & Applications
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager, the candidate will be required to have experience at becoming a subject matter experience against a series of products. Additionally, expert knowledge of the Customer – Server Architecture model. An understanding of IoT devices and how they interact with systems. Strong written and verbal technical communication skills. You will be responsible for directing customers and delivery services along with support the relationship managers associated with the account. You will be responsible for the delivery of all technical solutions and services to all business layers within the customers environment and successfully be able to defend and examine all technical solutions to and from our customers.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Become a subject matter expert across all BioConnect Software and Hardware product lines including but not limited to:
- System Architecture
- Deployment and Configuration Best Practices
- In depth knowledge of troubleshooting tips and techniques
- Follow industry standard best practice delivery model.
- Ability to draft technical documentation based on unique customer environments.
- Ability to design and deliver high-level product architecture designs documents.
- Establishing long and lasting relationships with your customers, partners, and internal teams to provide the best possible service delivery.
- Act as a representation of the customer and their needs. Clearly communicate and plan between customer, partners and internal BioConnect staff.
- Involved in all aspects of the customer’s development and QA processes with regards to our technology, this includes but not limited to development cycles, QA cycles and processes, metric building and post implementation support best practises.
- Execute plans, procedures, and technical best practises within BioConnect and your customer and manage all “scope creep” discussions with confidence.
- Work closely with the BioConnect Product teams, Development teams, Technical services teams to create a streamline delivery to customers and partners.
- Establish and create lasting relationships with BioConnect, customer and partner management and executive teams, to clearly define all objectives and goals for a customer’s project and overall account management (short and long term).
- Identify and act on all possible up-sell opportunities within an existing account and manage the streamline process between sales and delivery.
- Act as the voice of the customers within BioConnect, with a strong ability to technically talk to product requirements and functionality required.
- Strong technical vocabulary to speak and document all technical requirements requested by customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in working with software and hardware products, including full implementation strategies.
- 5+ years experience working with a Project Management Office or Project Manager in an enterprise delivery model.
- 5+ years experience working in a customer facing role.
- 5+ years experience working with a Development Team Management.
- 5+ years experience in drafting technical documentation.
- Ability to clearly document customer requirements and deliverables.
- Ability to positively manage customer interactions with confidence.
- Enterprise infrastructure concepts experience.
- Enterprise release management experience.
- Ability to draft and execute on Statements of Work (SOW’s) and experience with RFP process and response buildout strategy.
Additional Value Add’s:
- 3-5 years Technical Pre-Sales experience.
- Experience in Biometrics technology and its respective ecosystem.
- SQL Database Administrator Experience
- Experience working with iOS and Android mobile solutions.
- Microsoft Windows IoT/UWP Experience.
- Experience in Architecture related activities.
- MQTT / Zigbee / Beacon protocol experience.
- High-Level Understanding of the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Cloud Infrastructure and Architecture Experience (Azure, AWS)
- Working with CI/CD
- Identity providers (Azure AD, AD, JumpCloud)
- Working and integrating with identify technologies E.G. Duo, Okta, etc…
- Secure credential management
- High-Level understanding of network infrastructure and security.
- Business process/workflow analysis experience.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes above but feel a strong fit with many of them. BioConnect provides a wide range of training programs and opportunities for growth.
So, do you think you have what it takes to join this fast-growing team?
If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let the recruiter know when contacted and we will do our best to accommodate you. Thank you.